File your Employer's Quarterly Guam Tax Return electronically.
- Enter daily and monthly tax liability amounts, as well as credits/adjustments and depository payment amounts as necessary
- Integrates with the Government of Guam's POS system to retrieve associated Form 500 payments
- E-filing history allows you to access your e-filed W-1 returns at your convenience
- Ability to pay any balance due online at time of filing
General Commercial Entities
- EIN or SSN
- Existing GRT account number
- Valid e-mail address
Government of Guam Agencies
Government of Guam agencies must have their GuamTax accounts created by our department. Agencies must complete the following form and send it to our department:
Department of Revenue and Taxation Attn. GuamTax PIN Administrator
P.O. Box 23607
Barrigada, Guam 96921.
Or Fax To: