Department of Revenue & Taxation
The mission of the Department of Revenue and Taxation is to promote quality service to all taxpayers, increase taxpayer's voluntary compliance by helping them understand and meet their responsibilities by applying the tax law with integrity and fairness to all.
Goals and Objectives
- Improve the tax system so as to decrease the burden
that any such tax system imposes on the public.
- Provide quality services in a cost-effective and
- Administer and enforce all tax laws to ensure the
highest degree of voluntary compliance.
- Maximize the use of all resources available in
an effective and efficient manner and gain the trust
and confidence from the general public in the fairness
and integrity of our tax system.
Click on one of the divisions below for division and branch information.
Tax Enforcement Division
- Collection Branch
- Examination Branch
- Criminal Investigation Branch
Taxpayer Services Division
- Income Tax Assistance & Processing Branch
- Business Privilege Tax Branch
- Electronic Data Processing Branch
- State Wage & Information Collection Agency
- Accounting Branch
- Central Files Branch
Real Property Tax Division
- Real Property Tax Appraisal Branch
- Real Property Tax Assessment Branch
Motor Vehicle Division
- Motor Carrier Branch
- Vehicle Registration Branch
- Driver's License Examination Branch
- General Licensing & Registration Branch
- Compliance Branch
- Weights & Measures Branch
- Insurance, Securities, Banking & Real Estate Branch