Don't have an Account?
Login here to:
- E-File GRT
- E-File SWICA
- E-File W-1
- E-File W-3/W-2GU
- E-File 1096/1099
- Renew Business License
- Vehicle Safety Inspection Companies: submit Vehicle Inspection Reports.
- Vehicle Insurance Companies & Agents: submit Vehicle Insurance Policies.
Read the most recent Public Notices posted by the Guam Department of Revenue and Taxation.
- 2018 Real Property Tax Delinquent Tax Assessment 06/11/19
- Updated Non-Profit Listing 05/16/19
- Download Application for Veteran Exemption 04/17/19
- GDRT Announcement 2019-01 - Enforcement of 4% Withholding Assessment Fee on services provided by a foreign person pursuant to P.L. 33-166. 04/03/19
- Download Form 166 Withholding Assessment Fee 04/03/19
- GDRT Announcement 2019-03 – Annual Gross Receipts Tax Return for Banks, Banking Institutions, Small Lenders and Building and Loan Associations (Form BRFI) 03/25/19
- GDRT Announcement 2019-02 – Publication of Financial Information by Nonprofit Organizations 03/15/19
- Download 2018 1040 Form 02/14/19
- 2018 Real Property Tax Final Assessment Roll 01/31/19
- 2019 INCOME TAX FILING SEASON 01/17/19
- RFI 02 2018 - Request For Interest: Principal Guam Territorial Income Tax Attorney 11/01/18
- GDRT Announcement 2018-05 - Enforcement of extended Business Privilege Tax (BPT) rates pursuant to Section 2, Chapter I of P.L. 34-116. 10/26/18
- GDRT Announcement 2018-04 - Enforcement of amended Tobacco Tax rates pursuant to Section 4, Chapter I of P.L. 34-116, amending Subsections (a), (b), and (c) of §26603, Article 6, Chapter 26 of Title 11 Guam Code Annotated. 10/26/18
- 2018 W3SS/W2GU and 1096/1099 tax statements now available 10/25/18
- New filing due dates for forms W3SS, W2gu and 1099-Misc 10/25/18
- Announcement 2018-02 "Guam Department of Revenue and Taxation Electronic filing of Information Returns Relative to Guam Territorial Income Tax Code (GTITC) Section 6011(e) (2) (a)." 10/22/18
- FORM 3487: Exemption to the BPT Increase (Public Law 34-87) (Updated) 10/03/18
- GRT-1: Monthly Gross Receipts, Use, and Occupancy Tax Return (Updated) 10/01/18