In our continued effort to strengthen the security of our system and protect your tax information, DRT has changed the way you login to GuamTax. Re-registration is required to get your new login credentials.
If you have any questions, please visit our FAQ section.
Notice to Apple computer/device Users: There have been reports of services on this site that are failing with the use of the SAFARI browser. We highly recommend that you use an alternate web browser.
Don't have an Account?
Login here to:
- E-File GRT
- E-File SWICA
- E-File W-1
- E-File W-3/W-2GU
- E-File 1096/1099
- Renew Business License
- Vehicle Safety Inspection Companies: submit Vehicle Inspection Reports.
- Vehicle Insurance Companies & Agents: submit Vehicle Insurance Policies.
Read the most recent Public Notices posted by the Guam Department of Revenue and Taxation.
- Guam DRT 3rd Announcement: Mandatory Electronic Filing of Business Privilege Tax Returns March 1, 2021
- Real Estate Directory as of 02/26/2021 February 26 2021
- Guam DRT 2nd Announcement: Mandatory Electronic Filing of Business Privilege Tax Returns February 19, 2021
- Guam DRT Announces Drive-Thru Drop-Off Services for Filing of Income Tax Returns, Check Payments, Filing of BPT Returns February 17, 2021
- ABC Board January 27, 2021 Agenda & Minutes February 15, 2021
- Guam DRT Announces Mandatory Electronic Filing of Business Privilege Tax Returns February 12, 2021
- Guam DRT Opens EIP2 Lookup Portal & Issues Reminder on 2021 Tax Filing Season February 11, 2021
- Guam DRT Releases FAQs for Online Guam Tax Payments February 9, 2021
- Guam DRT Releases $26.9M in EIP Payments February 5, 2021
- ABC Board December 23, 2020 Agenda & Minutes February 1, 2021
- ABC Board December 9, 2020 Agenda & Minutes February 1, 2021
- Real Estate Commission Meeting Minutes December 15, 2020 January 29, 2021
- Guam Passport Office: Passport Requirements January 26, 2021
- Guam DRT Releases COVID-19 Services Series Volume 10 January 25, 2021
- DRT PCOR2 Reopening Plan January 25, 2021
- DRT Issues FAQs for Second Economic Impact Payment (EIP 2) for Guam Residents January 25, 2021
- DRT Announces Second Economic Impact Payment Implementation Plan Approved by the IRS/US Treasury January 25, 2021
- DRT Media Release - 2020 Employer Annual Tax Forms January 16, 2021