In our continued effort to strengthen the security of our system and protect your tax information, DRT has changed the way you login to GuamTax. Re-registration is required to get your new login credentials.
If you have any questions, please visit our FAQ section.
Notice to Apple computer/device Users: There have been reports of payment services on this site that are failing with the use of the SAFARI browser and Chrome iOS 14_*. We highly recommend that you use an alternate web browser.
Don't have an Account?
Login here to:
- E-File GRT
- E-File SWICA
- E-File W-1
- E-File W-3/W-2GU
- E-File 1096/1099
- Renew Business License
- Vehicle Safety Inspection Companies: submit Vehicle Inspection Reports.
- Vehicle Insurance Companies & Agents: submit Vehicle Insurance Policies.
Read the most recent Public Notices posted by the Guam Department of Revenue and Taxation.
- DRT Announces Additional EIP 3 Program Payments Processed and Released May 28, 2021
- Alcohol Beverage Control Board May 12, 2021 Agenda & Minutes May 27, 2021
- Real Estate Directory as of 05/21/2021 May 21, 2021
- 2021 Cannabis Control Board Meeting Agenda & Minutes April 28, 2021
- DRT Releases COVID-19 Services Series Vol. 12; Vehicle Registration Now Located in DPW Compound April 28, 2021
- DRT Releases Additional Batches of EIP 3 Program Payments April 19, 2021
- DRT Announces Second Batch of EIP 3 Program Payments To Be Released April 14, 2021
- Banking & Insurance Board Apr. 9, 2021 Board Meeting Agenda & Minutes April 13, 2021
- Cannabis Control Board Dec. 21, 2020 Board Meeting April 12, 2021
- Cannabis Control Board Dec. 17, 2020 Board Meeting April 12, 2021
- Cannabis Control Board Nov. 30, 2020 Board Meeting April 12, 2021
- Cannabis Control Board Oct. 29, 2020 Board Meeting April 12, 2021
- DRT Announces First Batch of EIP 3 Program Payments To Be Released April 10, 2021
- DRT Announces Third Economic Impact Payment (EIP 3) Implementation Plan Approved by IRS/US Treasury April 10, 2021
- Guam DRT Announces Guidance on How to Report New Exclusion of up to $10,200 of Unemployment Compensation April 2, 2021
- Guam Passport Office: Passport Requirements March 22, 2021
- ABC Board Agenda & Minutes 2/24/2021 March 12, 2021
- ABC Board Agenda & Minutes 2/10/2021 March 12, 2021
- Guam DRT Announces Online Filing Instructions and Guidance for Business Privilege Tax Returns March 12, 2021
- Guam DRT 3rd Announcement: Mandatory Electronic Filing of Business Privilege Tax Returns March 1, 2021