Online Payments are back!
Our payment website is back online. Please visit pay.guam.gov and register now to be able to pay your real property tax, income tax, gross receipts tax, and several other tax obligations.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact Trisia Paulino at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (671) 635-1809.
2014 Real Property Tax Final Assessment Roll
Real Property Tax Division
2014 Tax Year Real Property Tax Notices
Announcement of Available Online Services here at Guamtax.com
The Department of Revenue and Taxation is pleased to announce that the following online services are now available:
- Option to file now and pay at a later date
- The amount that appears as owed does not include penalties and interest if they apply. You must contact the departmentís Collection Branch at (671) 635-1865/1869 for the applied amount.
- For inquiries about your return, please contact Barbara Lanada at (671) 635-1836.
- For inquiries about penalties and interest applied, please contact Stella San Nicolas at (671) 635-7611.
- Withholding Tax Quarterly Returns (Form W-1)
- Option to file return or file return and make payment at the same time.
- Returns filed online but not paid when filed must be paid in-person at the Treasurer of Guam or DRT Collections. You cannot return to a previously filed return and make a payment online.
- For inquiries about your return, please contact Antonette Donato at (671) 635-1840.
- Business License Renewals
- Renewal process must be completed and payment processed in order to print a copy of your renewed business license.
- For inquiries about your business license, please contact George Cruz at (671) 635-1829.
- Vehicle Registration Renewals (Available on MyGuamTax.com)
- Renewal process must be completed and payment processed in order to print a copy of your renewed registration.
- Tags will be mailed out as soon as insurance and inspection receipts have been verified.
- For inquiries about your registration, please contact Steve Aguon at (671) 635-1886.
To take advantage of these online services, please register if you are a new applicant or log-in if you have an existing Guam Tax account. If you have any questions or concerns with the registration process or online filing process, please visit our FAQ page or contact Trisia Paulino at email@example.com or at (671) 635-1809.
Alternative payment locations:
- Drop Box:
Department of Revenue and Taxation
1240 Route 16, Barrigada, Guam
- Collection Branch, Department of Revenue and Taxation
- By Mail:
Department of Revenue and Taxation
P.O. Box 23607
GMF, Guam 96921
- All Treasurer of Guam locations:
- ITC Bldg, 1st floor
- One Stop @ DPW
PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT : 2015 Tax Season Opening
Guam's Department of Revenue and Taxation (GDRT) announces that the upcoming 2015 tax season will officially open on January 2, 2015. Individual Income tax filing, for tax year 2014, will be accepted on and after this date (January 2, 2015) any earlier filing to the date prescribed will be rejected by GDRT staff. The purpose of this firm date will ensure that all tax changes are programmed, tested and validated.
Updated Non-Profit Listing
Non-Profit Listing (Tax Exemptions and Farmer's Exemption
New Email Accounts:
Need to contact us? Here is a list of our new email addresses.
DRT Real Property Tax Division Public Notice:
2013 Real Property Tax Delinquency and Notice of Impending Tax Sale
GRT-1 Form Updated
The GRT-1 Form has been updated as of June 1, 2014.
Get the new form here.
90-Day Notice of Intent to Deed 2012 Tax Sold Property to the Government of Guam
Pursuant to Chapter 24, Title 11, ß24809 Guam Code Annotated, I, JOHN P. CAMACHO, Tax Collector of the Island of Guam, hereby give notice to the owners of the properties listed below, their heirs and their personal representatives, of the intent to execute and record a deed to the Government of Guam. To avoid the issuance of a deed to the Government of Guam, full payment of the tax, including interest and penalties, must be paid no later than July 5, 2014. Thereafter, the parcels will be deeded to the Government of Guam and the Tax Collector may dispose of the property at a public auction or otherwise, as mandated by law. In addition to this publication, the list of affected properties is available for review at every mayorís office, the Department of Revenue and Taxation, Real Property Tax Division, 1240 Army Drive, Barrigada, and the departmentís website at guamtax.com.
** NOTICE **
The W-1 online filing is back up and available.
You can once again file your W-1 form (Employer's Quarterly Guam Tax Return) using our online service.
We apologize for the disruption and thank you for your patience.